what you need to get service for your residence
ways to make your home more efficient and save money
green programs and providers for residences
- Single Phase, Individual Meter
- Residential, Multi-Family Developments
- General Service Requirements
- Electrical Service Requirements and Practices
• Meet with Engineer to discuss service requirements. • Purchase electrical permits. • Commercial services requires permits to be purchased by a registered electrician. • Begin electrical work associated with the project. • Call for electrical inspections as the project progresses. • Pays any and all applicable fees and deposits associated with the project. Such fees may include connection fees, contribution in aid of construction or a facilities repayment contract. • Apply for service with CPWS Customer Service Department. • Complete the project with an approved final inspection. • CPWS Engineer will draft work order for service extension. • CPWS Power Construction will install new facilities to provide service to the new structure.
Contact CPWS at 931-388-4833 or visit https://www.tva.com/energy/valley-renewable-energy/green-switch for more information about the Green Switch program.