- Single Phase, Individual Meter
- Residential, Multi-Family Developments
- General Service Requirements
- Electrical Service Requirements and Practices
• Purchase electrical permits.
• Commercial services requires permits to be purchased by a registered electrician.
• Begin electrical work associated with the project.
• Call for electrical inspections as the project progresses.
• Pays any and all applicable fees and deposits associated with the project. Such fees may include connection fees, contribution in aid of construction or a facilities repayment contract.
• Apply for service with CPWS Customer Service Department.
• Complete the project with an approved final inspection.
• CPWS Engineer will draft work order for service extension.
• CPWS Power Construction will install new facilities to provide service to the new structure.
EnergyRight® eScore Program Updates
COVID-19 Impact to TVA eScore
Program Due to the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, all TVA eScore in-home evaluation and inspection services are temporarily delayed until further notice. This is an unprecedented situation and safety for our program participants is our top priority. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely and are working with our program partners to implement safety protocols for when operations resume.
If you have questions regarding energy upgrades recently installed in your home, please go to www.getmyescore.com and click the Customer Support tab on the right side of the screen to enter a support request. Our support team will connect you with an Energy Advisor or other appropriate staff who will promptly respond to assist with your needs. You can also reach Customer Support at 1-844- 372-6732.
If you have questions regarding timelines on when you will be scheduled for an inspection, unfortunately we are unable to provide you with an update at this time. When we receive notification that normal operations have resumed, you will be contacted by a representative who will provide you with additional details.
During this time, the online eScore Self Audit will remain available as a resource to help you learn how to you can make your home more energy efficient. After you complete the online eScore Self Audit, your local power company will mail you a free kit with items you can install around the house to save energy.
In addition, program financing remains available for eligible energy upgrades installed in your home (if offered by your local power company). Please ask your Quality Contractor Network member, visit www.getmyescore.com or give one of our friendly customer service representatives a call at 1-855-237- 2673 for more details.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this unprecedented event.
eScore Program Team
Call 1-855-2eScore or visit www.2eScore.com
• The evaluator will inspect your home, and report outlining the potential energy-efficient modifications that need to be made and the available incentives offered (listed below) will be available for the homeowner to view at www.2escore.com.
• Modifications must be made by a member of the TVA Quality Contractor Network. The evaluator will provide the names of qualified contractors.
• All home improvements must be completed within 180 days of evaluator’s recommendations to be eligible for incentives and reimbursement of the evaluation fee.