The following information applies to CPWS’ Applications for Employment:
- Applications are only distributed if a job opening exists;
- Applications must be returned within the beginning and ending date stated in the advertisement (if received late by mail, a postmark showing the deadline date will be accepted);
- Applications are effective for one year;
- Applications must be fully completed with all requested information, signature, and date;
- Applications and/or resumes are not accepted via e-mail or fax.
- CPWS accepts resumes through its CPWS Career Page on Indeed.com If you include a resume, please furnish only job-related information (do not furnish gender/age/marital status/children/clubs or the year you graduated from high school, etc.).
An applicant for employment with Columbia Power and Water Systems is an individual who furnishes a fully completed, signed and dated CPWS Application for Employment or resume via CPWS’ Career Page on Indeed.com for a specific job vacancy during open periods (beginning and ending date) of advertisement for any open position. Any applicant who needs special assistance during the application process may call (931) 375-7600.
You may hand deliver your Application for Employment or you may mail your Application for Employment to Columbia Power and Water Systems, 201 Pickens Lane, Columbia, TN 38401, ATTN: HR Manager. Applications received after the deadline time/date will be considered if postmarked by the deadline date posted in the advertisement. Applications postmarked or received after the deadline date will not be considered for employment. Incomplete applications cannot be considered for employment.
Available employment opportunities are listed below. If you do not see any job postings, then no open positions are currently available.